You can replace this text by going to "Layout" and then "Edit HTML" section. A welcome message will look lovely here.
RSS

Tuesday 7 February 2012

my weekend....

Last weekend, I went to my senior's house at Bukit Gambir, Muar. I'm really enjoy when I was there because we have done many activities. The most interesting moment when I was there is we had a camping at Gunung Ledang waterfall. We set up the tent near the waterfall. We also went swimming in the waterfall and the water is really refreshing. I really enjoyed the beautiful scenery at the waterfall. I hope I can go there with my family and friends. 








Read Comments
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

2 comments:

Ukhti Ibtisam said...

nice weekend :)

Cahaya Bertuah said...

thank you..:)

Post a Comment