You can replace this text by going to "Layout" and then "Edit HTML" section. A welcome message will look lovely here.
RSS

Monday 13 February 2012

DiverSity..??



My Lovely Readers, 


           Last week, my class had been asked from Mdm to write an entry about the word that she already gave to each of us..I had been given the word DIVERSITY...


          The first things that come out from my mind about the diversity is about the different races in Malaysia. Malaysia rich with diversity of culture, traditional food, religious as a result that multiracial in this country. It is one of the uniqueness and privileges in Malaysia which is not found in other country. 






         Okay, before I proceed in details about this word, I would like to share the definition of Diversity first....




The concept of diversity encompasses acceptance and respect. It means understanding that each individual is unique, and recognizing our individual differences.These can be along the dimensions of race, ethnicity, gender, socio-economic status, age, physical abilities, religious beliefs,
political beliefs, or other ideologies. It is the exploration
of these differences in a safe, positive, and nurturing environment. It is about understanding each other and moving beyond simple tolerance to embracing and celebrating the rich dimensions of diversity contained within each individual.





           Personally, I recognize that everyone have their own advantages and disadvantages. Each of the skills and potential of capability is different for each individual. Therefore, acceptance and complement one another is vital to ensure that everyone can achieve their happiness in life. That's also called as diversity....

          In my family also, each of my siblings have their own skills and behavior. However, it is actually a compliment in a family. Diversity is really important in relationship because it will make it to be more unique, interesting and not get bored. As a result, smile and happiness will always appear in our precious life.....


diversity of emotion that will appear in our life...(^_<)


my lovely sisters.....(me, k.iza, k.efa, aya)




my beloved brother..(abe amir)



my naughty youngest brother..hehe..(adk asyraf)



mama and abah during k.efa's wedding..really miss my parents..huk3.. I want to back home..

so, that is my opinion on DIVERSITY..how about u?? (^_^)

Last but not least, diversity made our life become meaningful and wonderful...

I really love MY FAMILY.. 






Read Comments
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment